Beauty: Liz Earle haul and review

I've been using Liz Earle products for around five years now, and I absolutely love (the majority of) their products. Their famous Cleanse & Polish is my go-to daily cleanser, though I use the Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion to remove make-up fully - I don't find that Cleanse & Polish, despite its claims, fully removes waterproof mascara - and I also use the eye lotion as soon as I wake up. It refreshes my eyes, but also cleans away any night-time build-up.

I love the Instant Boost Skin Tonic, which I always use after cleansing, and I follow this up with the Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser. I'm also a big fan of the Superskin Concentrate for Night (not pictured) which has the most amazing and relaxing smell, though I find I use this more in the winter months.

One product I can't recommend though is the Daily Eye Repair eyecream, and I'm not overly impressed with the Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask either. The Gentle Face Exfoliator is another product that I probably wouldn't recommend. I'm not saying that any of these are bad products, but I don't find the eyecream hydrating enough for my eyes, and I think that there are better treatment masks and exfoliators out there.

Each month Liz Earle has an awesome bundle offer that saves you money *and* nets you free products. The picture above (minus the tube that's at the top, second from the left) shows what I received in June's bundle for £45. As well as a full-size cleanser, toner and moisturiser, I was also minis of these products -  perfect for long weekends away - plus a mini shampoo. In fact, the mini moisturiser was the Superskin moisturiser. Bonus! I also received a full-size bottle of the Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion - hel-lo!

Are you a fan of Liz Earle? x

No comments