Lost book tour, part II

The book tour for Lost is now finished - thank you so much to all the bloggers who took part, and to everyone who shared about Lost's release and the tour. You can buy Lost here in Kindle and paperback format. x

  • The second half of the tour started at AJBOOKREVIEWCLUB, where Amanda reviewed both Kept and Lost, and made Kept her book of the week - hurrah!

  • On the same day, I shared how Arielle's love of fashion came about on Zili in the Sky, and Zili also reviewed Lost, giving it 4/5: 

I really enjoyed this instalment, although I wasn't expecting the ending and considered doing a Joey from F.R.I.E.N.D.S and putting my kindle in the freezer at one point. When I wrote my review for Kept it was probably one of the first chick-lit books I had really paid attention to. Now I read a lot more of this genre because I enjoy the drama chick-lit often provides.

  • The next day, Shaz interviewed me over on Jera's Jamboree, and I revealed that Lost came about because the readers of Kept were desperate to find out what happened next!

  • Lynsey reviewed both Kept and Lost, and concluded that:

Lost is a fun, enjoyable and a light read; it's perfect chick lit and anyone liking this genre will love Lost.

  • Over on The Book Corner, I shared my top five tips on making the time to write.

  • The next day, Sky's Book Corner reviewed the book, and I shared my advice to any aspiring authors out there on her blog.

  • I was interviewed on Comet Babe's Books, and I revealed the worst writing advice I've ever received, plus more!


The plot of Lost is one that has been well thought out and well executed with the reader in mind. I found myself racing to the conclusion of this novel only to find that it was left on a stonking cliff-hanger and has me desperate for the next book – which is what all good authors manage to do; have you so invested in the lives of the characters that you can’t wait to find out what happens to them next. 

  • Finally, the tour finished over at Dot Scribbles with a guest post from me about "A day in my life", plus an excellent review of Lost.

No comments