Baking, birthdays and Barcelona

The weekend is nearly here, which means it's almost time to jet off to Barcelona to celebrate my birthday. Don't tell anyone, but I'm about to enter the last year of my twenties - eek!

I've been busy this week working on Lost, which has proved tricky at times as not only do I have to reference the book back to Kept, I also have to keep an eye on what happened in Geli Voyante's Hot or Not, as well as my other work-in-progress (The Dirtification of Tabitha-Rose). This is what happens when you have overlapping minor characters, but I love that my characters pop up here, there and everywhere, and that a fictional London world has firmly been established. I can't wait to share Lost with you all.

I've also been getting my bake on. The end result was some rather yummy rosemary and onion focaccia rolls, as well as home-made pizza. Yes, that includes a home-made base!

You can find the focaccia recipe here, though I'd recommend using 300ml of warm water instead of 400ml. The pizza recipe is here, which I use just to make the base. Put whatever toppings you fancy on yours, though I do recommend putting a little bit of harissa paste on top of your tomato sauce to give the pizza a welcome warmth. Bon appétit! x

No comments