The Killers, Wembley 2013

Last Saturday my favourite band The Killers once again played in London, this time at Wembley Stadium. I hadn't actually bought tickets to go, which was quite silly of me, but somehow Lady Luck intervened. Thanks to T.G.I. Friday's, I found myself at Wembley anyway because I won their Twitter competition. Get me!

What can I say? As always, The Killers were awesome, and it was a great evening filled with amazing tunes, lasers and fireworks. They even surprised us by covering Tiffany's "I Think We're Alone Now" - a-huh - but, not only that, went one step further and actually wrote a special Wembley song which paid tribute to the venue, other bands, but also rather touchingly to another hero of mine, the much-missed Freddie. Day-ooooooh!

Simply brilliant. Are you a fan of The Killers? x





No comments