Kept update

It's been nearly a month since Kept was released to the world and, I have to say, I'm thrilled with how people are reacting to it! I've had 11 lovely reviews on Amazon, all 4* and 5* reviews, and some really amazing comments left:


Arielle's inner dialogue was really funny, right up there with Bridget Jones.

Well written, highly descriptive and downright funny, Kept is a great read and I'm going to suggest it to all my girlfriends. 
  
Kept is written from a refreshingly intellectual perspective, the language, tone and relatively complex story (written both in the form of flash-backs and current narrative) being aimed at ladies with brains and guts.

Brilliant read, down to earth, and refreshing, love the style of writing from this author and cannot wait for more books! This is a MUST read for everyone! 


Amazing! In case you missed them - follow me on Twitter to make sure you keep up-to-date with everything I do - you can read interviews with me over on Book Chick City, as well as on Writesofluid.

For those of you who don't have a Kindle, I'm thrilled to say that Kept will be out in paperback this weekend! - how exciting! To celebrate that I'm giving away five signed copies over on Goodreads (UK, US and Canada only), so make sure you enter:



Goodreads Book Giveaway

Kept by Elle Field

Kept

by Elle Field

Giveaway ends June 02, 2013.
See the giveaway details at Goodreads.
Enter to win

Thank you to everyone who has bought Kept, and a big thank you especially if you have reviewed it. I'm so glad you loved reading about the world of Arielle. For all of those who have asked, then yes! There will be a sequel out next year. {^_^} To keep you entertained until then though, make sure you buy Geli Voyante's Hot or Not when it's released this autumn. You'll love it, I promise. x

No comments