Christmas Countdown!

December is well and truly here and Christmas is on its way! I've sorted all my presents and the only thing left to do before the big day is finish editing my two books. I'll have an announcement about those in the New Year.

Now, I've not blogged for a while and that's because I have been quite poorly, with one illness after another. I'm hoping I'm on the mend, but it's been a bleak few weeks and I'm going to be taking it easy for the rest of the month.

Other than battling several plagues, I did manage to go and see Robbie Williams when he was playing The O2 on his Take The Crown tour a few weeks ago. I was never a fan of Take That the first time round - I preferred Britpop and the likes of Blur to poppy boybands -  but I do like Robbie's solo stuff and Take That grew on me when they got back together. The video for Candy is a bit odd though!

How have you all been? Are you sorted for Christmas? x

No comments