Latest Loves: 13.5.12

As one of my resolutions this year was to cook more, my first latest love is food-related. Gino D'Acampo's Italian Home Baking book has some gorgeous recipes for bread (as well as biscuits, cakes, pasta and pizza) and I can't wait to make some. I've been wanting to have a go at making some home-made bread for a while and now I can - my first recipe attempt will have to be the very delicious-sounding Focaccia con pancetta e cipolle (Focaccia with crispy pancetta and onions). I'll let you know how it turns out!

Second up is Instagram, although I'm slightly peeved as someone had taken my usual ellefie account name - you can find my photos instead at clairemfield. The only problem though is that once you start filtering pictures, they just don't look as good without it! I love that someone is trying to raise funds to try and bring out a real-life Instagram camera - how much fun would that be?

I started watching Smash this week and absolutely love it - amazing cast, great story and, oh my, the musical numbers! It's about a new Broadway musical based on the life of Marilyn Monroe and is a must-watch if you're a musical theatre fan. There's a rumour as well that it may actually make it on to Broadway! {^_^}

Finally, Pull&Bear is a latest love for their cute and reasonably priced tees. Today I am wearing the rather cute Fly with me vest top - perfect for this warm weekend we're having, although it's supposed to rain again next week. Grrrr!

What are your latest loves, and what are you looking forward to next week? I have two theatre trips to be excited about next week - we're going to see The Wizard of Oz and I also snagged freebies to go and see Babel. I'll be sure to review them and let you know if they are any good, but I'm sure they will be. {^_^} x

No comments