Exposed: I am content

For the first time since I moved to London two weeks ago, I feel happy and content. My room is sorted, I've joined the gym, and I'm slowly getting into a routine. I still need to look into a fun course to sign up to - something creative, methinks - and get my head completely around my new job, but I am getting there.

I've also had a fantastic time these past few days; dined at the yummy Rhodes W1 Restaurant on Thursday night, saw the fabbity Sister Act on Friday night, and I've just had a tourist weekend visiting the London Film Museum (don't bother, the only decent thing is the Charlie Chaplin exhibition) and getting some culture at the Tate Modern Exposed exhibition.

Which brings me to customer service - the wonderful thing about the web is that it gives you a voice to expose the good, the bad and the ugly. Sometimes you use it to praise companies that have gone above and beyond - like the OECD when they helped me find some information I desperately needed - but sometimes you just have to tell it how it is and share unsatisfactory service. I'll be doing just that in the next few days.

Until then, tell me, how are you all feeling? Any exciting plans for the week ahead? xoxo

PS: I will be resuming blogging about my writing. I know I've been mostly talking about the professional side of life lately with my move to London, but I shall be more forthcoming about my pipe dream within the next week or so. {^_^}

2 comments

  1. I think you should be very proud of yourself.

    As for joining a gym? *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :)

    I know, I know. *shudder* But it's mostly to use the pool and do a few classes, nothing too strenuous!

    ReplyDelete