The trouble is, I keep reading the books I bought for my holidays because they are the most appealing. This also happened when I was a child, so much so that my 'rents would have to confiscate my summer reads until it was time to go away.
So, what I need to do today is choose my books and take them down to London so I can't read them until I'm on holiday.
For my beach holiday in Crete, I'm thinking of reading:
- A Summer Fling - Milly Johnson
- Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro
- Pictures of Lily - Paige Toon
- The Ghost - Robert Harris
And for my city break in Budapest:
- Bel-Ami - Guy de Maupassant
- The Junior Officers' Reading Club - Patrick Hennessey
- Midnight Girls - Lulu Taylor