Happiness is an agent?

I have to say, 2010 is going brilliantly so far (snow/ice escapades aside!). Since Spring 2006, I've had a pretty rough time and I've not been the happiest of people, but I think my luck and general mood is finally turning. {^_^}

And tomorrow could be one of those monumental days, for I am meeting a literary agent! I know it's going to be a useful experience, and I'll tell you all about it!

What else? I hit the landmark of 5,000 tweets today, and I've stuck to my 12 books a month limit, despite having 44 books in my possession that I've never read before! However, I may have to impose a Cinema 2010 limit as have been to the cinema 8 times this month!! ;)

Hope you've all had a fab start to 2010 - how's your January been?

5 comments

  1. Wheeee!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My January is going brilliantly. 2010 is turning out to be great so far. GOOD LUCK for tomorrow! I'm sure you'll be fabulous. Let us know how you get on :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not read half as much as I wanted to. I had to take 4 sick days :( I wrote more on my blog that I think I meant to lol.

    I managed to fall behind and catch up on some other bits which was good. I am trying to get my wardrobe sorted out as most of my clothes are too small for me (I think I put on some extra over Christmas as I sat around being ill rather than burning it off)

    I am cooking cakes/biscuits other for the second time this week (I saw It's Complicated on Monday and I blame the fact that Meryl Streep runs a bakery!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to hearing about the meeting! :)

    ReplyDelete