Fashion, Sydney-style

Thanks to everyone who has tweeted or mentioned my Sydney Challenge so far. Hopefully some of you are going to get more involved with this week's challenge (please, please do!) because it is FASHION!

I've been asked to: create an outfit that screams 'I'm all about Sydney'. Hand-stitched, elegantly sketched or charity-shop purchased, as long as it stays clear of the Crocodile Dundee 'cork-hung hat', it's up to you!

There are many different occasions an outfit could be created for. The photo above is definitely a Bondi look: Billabong bikini (which is an Australian brand, and we all know 'billabong' means small oxbow lake), some sass & bide hotpants (you got it, Australian!), my sunnies and... uh, a pair of thongs (because that sounds weird, I'll admit that they are my Havaianas and therefore not Australian - damn it!!).

However, I think that photo is too obvious for my entry, so I'd like YOUR help to come up with a truly Sydney outfit.

Check out Urban Walkabout, See Sydney and My Sydney, as well as Australian Vogue (where I found a Chanel surfboard ♥♥), plus I also think you should check out Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (which if you remember, I saw on the West End on my birthday this year ... with Jason Donovan!!! - I'd *love* to see some Priscilla drag-inspired entries, but nothing daggy, please! ;p). Comment on this post with your outfit links, tweet or e-mail me!

I'm certain I know plenty of fashionable blog and Twitter people, so prove me right and YOU could win the awesome prize! All other information can be found here on my blog, but you can also peek here to check out who I'm up against and other "official" updates about the Awesome Tour.

No comments